Frequently asked questions in Horror Realms can ignite a heated debate as soon as they start a full-scale battle for “correct” opinions — is the original or remake better?
Of course, this is often answered on a movie-by-movie basis, but some are enthusiastic about the original and others just enjoy the remake. The horror genre is huge and there are many projects that fans can enjoy. Some movie fans prefer to accept as much fear as possible without limiting their tastes.
So what was the overwhelming consensus when the Reddit thread asked which remakes were better than the horror originals? Let’s take a look. First and foremost Devil’s sacrifice (2003) was frequently added to the comments section.
One response that fans were a little nervous about including Night of horror.. But it was a fairly standard addition to the list.
This horror lover liked the 2020 remake Invisible man Better than the original.
We’re not big clowns (read: they’re pretty scary), but this fan says they like their new iterations that Better than the original.
case When Fly It’s a common addition to the list of remakes and far exceeds the original.
The Hills Have Eyes There is a vote for this horror fan.
Wax figure of meatThe remake includes Chad Michael Murray alongside Jared Padalecki and Elisha Cuthbert. This is a great movie.
The house where the devil lives Another thing I’ve seen more fans enjoy remakes is Ryan Reynolds. Therefore, we cannot say that we disagree.
The entire thread is full of comments, some discussions, and lots of solid opinions — you can check it out and share your own thoughts on remake vs. original.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix