Image via Lucasfilm
As one of the greatest stories in modern history, Star Wars People have pored over all the little elements of it, but some of these from the first two trilogies are so dauntingly subtle that it’s over 99% of our heads. In a particular example of this, followers of our favorite galaxy far away community all did well, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme and, believe it or not, Palpatine. There is a dynamic relationship between
After all, most of the prequel trilogy dragged Anakin to the dark side of the Force, using not just his friendship with Obi-Wan, but the protagonist’s love for Padme to achieve that goal. It revolves around the emperor’s twisted plans to infiltrate.
well, one Star Wars Fans have noticed great similarities between the films. Episode I – The Phantom Menace When Episode III – Revenge of the SithDuring Qui-Gon’s funeral, Obi-Wan and Padme are seen standing between young Anakin and Chancellor Palpatine, perhaps the only obstacle preventing Sidious from revealing Darth Vader’s horrors. After Padme’s death and Obi-Wan’s banishment, Anakin completely surrenders to the dark side and obtains a position as the Emperor’s apprentice.
The only remaining question is this: Was it a deliberate move by George Lucas, or just a coincidence? express their skepticism about such subtleties by noting similar pattern recognition trends in
Again, the camera angles are too similar to rule out entirely intentional. As Lucas himself once said, every stanza in a galaxy far, far away develops to rhyme with what was before it, so it’s hard to assume that this particular stanza was done on purpose. is not difficult.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix