Image via Warner Bros.
Despite ongoing controversy over Ezra Millerpeople can’t seem to stop watching movies involving actors.
At HBO Max, Fantastic Beasts: Dumbledore’s Secret It once again holds the number one spot in the top 10 most-watched movies, according to flick patrolThis third installment of . fantastic beast The franchise Miller stars as Credence Barebone, Obscurus and son of Aberforth Dumbledore. The film was released on April 15, 2022 as it was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
But Miller wasn’t the only controversy surrounding the film.Mads Mikkelsen was set to replace Johnny Depp as Gellert Grindelwald Due to negative press coverage of his divorce from Amber Heard. franchise creators, J.K. Rowling has been accused of consistently expressing anti-transgender views on Twitter.This allows the author to Little impact on development from now on Harry potter Video game, Hogwarts Legacy.
Fantastic Beasts: Dumbledore’s Secret It took the top spot the day after the film was released on HBO Max. Then movies such as La La Land briefly usurped the cinematic throne and began fluctuating on the charts for a while. But despite streaming success, The movie did poorly at the box office. Rumors Warner Bros. Not Greening Prequel Series Part 4 & 5.
Fantastic Beasts: Dumbledore’s Secret You can stream it on HBO Max.
- Costume Designer Allison Pearce Talks ‘Clerks III’
- A Sleeper Horror Flick’s Word-Of-Mouth Buzz Projected to Overtake ‘Don’t Worry Darling’
- Wakanda Forever’ merch has fans obsessing over upgraded Ironheart design
- The Trailer for ‘Mario’ Movie Starring Chris Pratt to Premiere at NYCC
- Stephen King Fans Struck With the Impossible Task of Playing Favorites
- ‘The Woman King’ Studio Isn’t Ruling Out A Sequel To The Box Office-Topper
- Horror Lovers Share the Scariest ‘Blink and You’ll Miss It’ Movie Moments, Including ‘Hereditary’, ‘Insidious’ and More
- Dwayne Johnson Drops New ‘Black Adam’ Poster, Hypes ‘New Era’ of DCEU
- Who Is Vecna in Stranger Things
- Shocking Theory May Reveal Multiverse Saga’s Ultimate Hero as ‘Agents of S.H.I.E..L.D.’ Star Talks Unexpected Return