Image via Warner Bros.
Batman Star Robert Pattinson his favorite dc villain seasoning kingAnd while it was confirmed that Battison won’t join the DCEU, opens the door for the inclusion of new characters that might be too niche for the main story Warner Bros. wants to tell. . And fans began fancasting actors worth battling bats.
Reddit user u/Venus_One sets the scene with the trailer drop Batman Instead of DC bringing back Joker or Bane, it was announced that the Condiment King would be the main villain in the upcoming sequel. I asked
Fans came up with multiple suggestions for a worthy yet possible actor likely to take on the role of this brash villain. jack blackWe won’t lie, but you’ll see Black himself goofy himself in a dark and serious movie. He rarely gets a role as a supervillain.
Other suggestions Jim Carrey If he chooses to cancel his retirement plans. He has found success as his Dr. Robotnik. sonic said movie If the script is good, he’ll be interested in returning to the film industry..
Other suggestions keanu reeves assume the role. Why not use a memetic actor to play a serious yet memetic role in a dark and gritty movie?
one person pointed out Eddie Redmayne from fantastic beast The franchise and how this Academy Award winner showed interest in playing banana manaccording to comicbook.comThey believe Condiment King comes closest to playing a comedy comic character.
But of all the celebrities known in the industry, the best actor that fans have deemed fit to play the condiment king is the celebrity chef himself. Gordon RamsayTake this guy into the acting business. He has gone viral on his daughter’s social media.
Marvel Studios has made a name for itself by introducing superheroes that are largely unknown to comics and casual Marvel fans.So if DC really wants to take inspiration from Kevin Feige For the future of their film franchise, they may need to introduce unknown villains to take on popular DC heroes.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix