Theo Wargo/Getty Images for IFP
Adam Sandlerhas done it all in his career, from delivering many of the 1990s’ most beloved comedy movies to delivering some of the worst movies of the 2010s.of Billy Madison The star has starred in both Oscar-winning and Razzie-winning films, but what he hasn’t ticked off his career to-do list yet is starring in a superhero movie. Let’s say Sandler was considering joining the DCEU. What role would be best for him?
That’s a Riddler-worthy conundrum DC diehards have pondered on today’s r/DC_Cinematic subreddit.Since then, we have received many different responses. u/Hi_Im_zack (Probably Zack Snyder, we don’t know) The ball rolled.However, the consensus seems to be that Sandler would be perfect as an underrated Batman villain. Which An underrated Batman villain.
Some people love the idea of Sandler bringing one of the Dark Knight’s dumbest foes back to life. Like the Seasoning King…
…or even Egghead!
Others, on the other hand, would love to see Sandler stretch his dramatic acting muscles in the DCEU and portray someone a little darker… like the Mad Hatter, for example.
Alternatively, another fan wants Sandler to face Superman instead.
Or Rudy Jones/Parasite.
A left-wing but inspired choice is Superman’s fellow bartender, Bivo Bibowski.
But hey, why does Sandler have to be a villain or a side character? If he were to play a superhero himself, fans think Plastic Man would be the role that would best suit him.
because this is the man who made it Jack & Jill What we’re talking about is Adam Sandler doesn’t look like someone who says no, so I’d be willing to bet he’d accept a DCEU gig if Warner Bros. reached out to him. We hope not. The #Sandler4PlasticMan campaign starts here.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix