Star Trek It’s bigger than ever.while Discovery, Picard, Below Deck, Prodigyand critically acclaimed strange new world, The time has never been better Star Trek fan. But while his venerable sci-fi franchise is gaining more and more momentum on TV, the big-screen adventures seem to have stalled.
2016, star trek beyond It hit theaters to moderate reviews and a disappointing box office, grossing a total of $343.5 million worldwide, leaving Paramount an estimated $50 million. Nevertheless, star trek 4 Although quickly confirmed, plans have stalled multiple times, with the film going through a number of screenwriters and protracted salary negotiations with the cast.
Now, Roddenberry Entertainment executive Trevor Roth has provided an update on the progress of production, but as you can imagine, there really isn’t much to say.talk to screen runtHe said:
“We are very excited Star Trek Go back to the big screen. I know there is a lot of work going on at Paramount when it comes to that. Unfortunately, we cannot reveal the details. It brings a lot of focus. And I’m very excited to continue to see what happens when we’re talking about large audiences in theaters. Star TrekBecause I think it deserves it and I think people will enjoy it that way. ”
current plan is star trek 4 supervised by Wanda Vision‘s Matt Shakman, produced by J.J. Abrams, and written by Lindsay Beer and Geneva Robertson-Dworet (although this appears to have been rewritten once more by Josh Friedman and Cameron Squires).
The main cast all seem interested in returning to the Enterprise, with Variety reporting last week that negotiations for Chris Pine’s return have finally ended, with a $13 million salary to play James T. Kirk. I reported that I would take the day home.
Paramount is sticking with their plan star trek 4 It will be released on December 13, 2023, so expect some movement and a formal announcement soon. Let’s hope it’s worth the wait.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix