what can you do disney plus If this musical favorite is involved, would you say anything other than “you’re welcome”? Moana, the 2016 Walt Disney Animation Studios movie is making waves on the top charts. This is a testament to the beauty of filmmaking and storytelling.
From the beautiful colors of the sea to the singing voice that still sticks in my head, Moana have it all. Telling the story of her hero and her dream of traveling the sea, Moana It’s all about following your dreams, facing your fears, and making the lives of those around you better.
flick patrol be careful Moana is currently swimming in the third spot on Disney Plus, consistently ranking somewhere among the most-watched movies on the streaming platform. If you ask any Disney fan you know, they’re sure to mention it. Moana When they list their top Disney movie picks.
Moana has felt the call to water since she was a baby. Something drew her to the beauty of her waves and the vast splendor of the horizon. Deep down in her heart, Moana knows that there’s more awaiting her than her life on the Polynesian island where her father rules as chief. She loves her family and values the people she grew up with, but she can’t quiet the whispering waves. They called her, they knew her name, and soon found out why as her film progressed.
Moana has a mission far beyond island life. She intends to heal it. On her deathbed, Moana’s grandmother, Tara, tells her the story of how Maui stole Te Fiti’s heart and the land was poisoned because of it. Tara has her Witty Heart and gives it to Moana, prompting her to find Maui and rectify the wrong he made years ago.
It’s not an easy journey, but a trusty sidekick, a killer soundtrack (yes, even the haunting Jemaine Clement’s “Shiny”), and her grandmother’s voice ringing in her head. . Moana knows she’s strong enough to face even the most stubborn darkness. She nods to the fact that her path to self-discovery becomes even more magical when we can embrace her true dreams next to the person we love most.
you can see Moana Streaming on Disney Plus. Forewarned—Once you start watching, you won’t be able to get the song out of your head!
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix