Via Uncork’d Entertainment
Fantasy and horror are themselves two of the most beloved genres in all forms of media and fiction. Combine the two, throw in some high-concept pretentiousness that opens the door to a lot of action, and at least something practical should emerge, right? If so, the answer is overwhelmingly no. fallen Angel.
The 2.9/10 user average on IMDb is bad enough, but the film’s most egregious accusations come from Rotten Tomatoes users. On aggregation sites, the general public tends to loosen panned projects significantly, fallen AngelI have not been left with a single positive response from the unfortunate person who wasted my time on the film.
However, after a malicious mashup earned a spot on the platform’s world’s most-watched list, Prime Video’s subscribers are made up of what appears to be a stricter and far more tolerant one. flick patrolIt’s a half-baked concept, but it’s all lost in the macabre cinematic rigor of a bargain basement, even with an on-demand revival happening.
The protagonist, apparently named Gabriel, rejoins his former colleagues in the business of hunting demons after the death of his wife. More tragedy follows, and as the sins of the past seep into the present and the brave heroes unsure of whom to trust, a ragtag group of supernatural killers face overwhelming odds.
Michael Madsen also makes an appearance as a guy named Balthazar, giving a hint of what Amazon’s customers have been dealing with.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix