Photo by Greg Degaia/Getty Images
Announced in September 2019, JJ Abrams His Bad Robot production company signed a major development deal with WarnerMedia. This made him reportedly worth a whopping $250 million, if not more.
Though frowned upon at the time, the filmmaker and his peers Star Wars, Star Trek, mission impossible, clover field franchise, lost, fringe, interested personand many more.
Fast forward three years, though, and Abrams offered almost nothing. Warner Bros. has not released any Bad Robot branded features. The only episodic venture to emerge is lovecraft country(although very popular) was canceled after one season.
Abrams’ Madame X When Constantine the show was canceled, they participated Batman: Caped Crusader When Demimond on the discard pilewith the future of Duster, justice league dark, Zatanna, A Superman reboot is being developed alongside Ta-Nehisi Coates We are currently undergoing a rigorous review.In fact, fans are absolutely roasting force awakens When rise of skywalker For effectively receiving WB funding and calculating the square root of it
New CEO David Zaslav is brandishing an ax in reckless abandon, with recent reports suggesting that The recently introduced regime is not at all thrilled with Bad Robot’s severely underpowered output.so we’re very curious if Bossman is trying to find a way out of the deal.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix