Photo by Mario Tama/Getty Images
smile prepares to open this weekend, but spends a lot of time on the internet, watching sporting events and breakfast TV, and has a full-on marketing campaign to I managed to make people a little uncomfortable.
If the movie itself turns out to be as disturbing as its advertising, chances are we’ll see one of the scariest movies of the year.
Some early reactions look promising.especially this tweet Stephen Kingyou may or may not know a thing or two about a good terror.
The acclaimed author has very positive things to say smile, But the main focus of his kind words is actress Sosie Bacon, who plays Rose in the upcoming horror film. This isn’t Bacon’s first rodeo on a subject that provokes her fear and discomfort. scream series and 13 reasons Among the long list of credits.
King, on the other hand, is considered one of the best and most influential contemporary horror writers of our time, with a staggering number of books adapted into movies and TV shows. Carrie, Misery When Shining It ranks among the best of those adaptations.
At this point, critics largely agreed with King, with the film holding an approval rating of 81%. rotten tomatoahead of its imminent release in cinemas, smile Aiming for the top spot at the box office to re-emphasize horror’s enduring popularity.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix