Via Warner Bros.
Your mileage may vary depending on which multi-film franchise is definitively named as the greatest of all time, but no ongoing conversation trying to rank the pinnacle of properties would be complete without the work of George Miller. . mad max.
Even ignoring the fact that the original trilogy started off as one of the highest-grossing films in history, the sequel still ranks as one of the best action movies we’ve ever seen. followed. The post-apocalyptic story has been cited as an influence and inspiration by a bevy of top talent, including James Cameron, Guillermo del Toro, Robert Rodriguez, Bethesda Games, James Wan, and David Fincher. rice field.
in addition, path of anger A critical and commercial giant, it was nominated for ten Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director, and won all six scheduled technical awards. Still, those who didn’t even know there were more than two installments were left wondering why the series is so popular among moviegoers around the world.
Beyond its long-term impact on the film as a whole, mad max It’s also one of the most consistent brands across Hollywood when it comes to pure quality. Rotten Tomatoes scores for each of the four high-octane adventures are 91, 94, 81, and 97%, an acclaimed track record that puts other big-name IPs in the industry to virtually death.
why mad max Are you that popular? It’s a fucking rule, so that’s why.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix