Image via Warner Bros. Discovery
For a sizable subset of DC fans, the most exciting black adam Rather than its famous star, , is the introduction to the Justice Society of America, where the comic book universe’s first team of superheroes finally makes its film debut. Still, their roster includes legends like, Doctor Fate (Pierce Brosnan)one character who seems a natural fit for this film stands out by their absence.
while talking to The Direct Before the movie arrives in cinemas next weekend, Aldis Hodge, who’s starring as the immortal winged warrior Hawkman opposite Dwayne Johnson’s Tess Adam, explained why Carter Hall’s wife, Hawkgirl I was asked if it wasn’t part of the JSA. black adamHodge admitted that having Kendra Sanders in the mix would have been “great” as well, but the decision to leave her out of the story was very “intentional” and bigger plans are in the works here. Alluded to something. He explained:
“Oh, I can’t really talk about that. You can explore many paths, but they all have a meaning and a purpose.”
In other words, DC wants to save some goodies for the sequel, so they don’t want to give us all the treats right now. Origin of Hawkman and Hawkgirl The characterization has changed a lot over the years, but it usually comes as a package deal, so keeping Kendra out of the DCEU for so long would be a serious oversight. as a status Justice League The anime series means there are a lot of Hawkgirl fans.
Still, the lack of Hawkgirl in this movie is probably bearable. black adam It’s set to include so many other gifts for DC diehards. The worst kept secret in the entire franchisewitness the rise of black adam When you step into a movie theater from October 21st.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix