Image via Marvel Studios
On the eve of Charlie Cox’s cameo daredevil at the disney plus show She-Hulk: Lawyercurrently getting cast updates Electra for the future reference Daredevil: Bone Again Restart the House Mouse streaming service.
A few months ago, Elodie Jung, who played Elektra on Netflix, daredevil Show, recast. Instead of Jung playing Elektra, ambulanceof Rumored to be played by Eiza Gonzalez for reboot. However, Gonzalez took to Twitter to clear the air on the subject, revealing that he won’t be playing the part of Elektra after all.
One is confused about the amount of hate this has and two because it feels like it’s saving people energy.No I’m not cast as Electra daredevil‘” Gonzalez explained.
Gonzalez explained that he has signed an exclusive deal to star in Netflix’s upcoming science fiction show. of three body problemfrom game of thrones Executive producers David Benioff and DB Weiss. The show started filming last year.
Gonzalez’s bit of news has yet to reveal who exactly will portray Marvel’s Elektra role Daredevil: Bone Againseems to leave the possibility of Jung’s return.
On the DC front, fans were still wondering if there was any truth to the rumors that Gonzalez would be cast as Hawkgirl in that film franchise.
Gonzalez didn’t give us an update on Hawkgirl, but we’re looking forward to checking it out of three body problem Anytime when it comes to Netflix.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix