black adam Star and executive producer Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has long touted the film as altering the hierarchy of power in the DC cinematic universe, but the super antihero’s reach now extends far beyond theater screens. It is over.
Johnson revealed on Twitter that the Man in Black himself will soon premiere in a cross-platform video game fortniteJohnson said the “bad-ass reveal” will go live on Twitch Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Johnson’s love of cinematic black adam The project has spanned over a decade, and despite the ups and downs that have hurt the DC Extended Universe in recent years, it’s clear the star is doing whatever it takes to encourage people to go see the movie.
Fans are united in their love for Henry Cavill as Superman, but it’s been almost a decade since the character starred in his own solo film in 2013. man of steelHowever, Johnson has heavily hinted at a possible Superman appearance. Johnson emphasized that Black Adam is the most powerful and unstoppable force. this Star,” He uttered with knowing wink to the camera. in a follow-up interviewJohnson said, “I love Superman,” and while he imagines Black Adam to be the most powerful force on this planet, “The most powerful and unstoppable force in the entire universe has been around for too long.” I’ve been sidelined for a while,” he said.
black adam It hits theaters on October 21st.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix