Image via Universal Pictures
One of the most disappointing consequences of a hyped horror movie is that the final scenario may not live up to many expectations.And while this event can undeniably happen in any film genre, modern cinema under the microscope lens halloween ends — it seems that this has already left many fans holding their breath waiting for utter disappointment.
With the next horror project slated for a big release in both theaters and Peacock tomorrow, Jamie Lee Curtis and team all the way as the clock winds down on perhaps the most anticipated spooky extravaganza of the year. But eyes are on. Many horror junkies on Twitter have certainly had a lot to say about the looming third entry in the trilogy, though, with many suggesting that the movie embargo is for real. We are concerned that it will be lifted very close to the show time, which is a big concern.
As mentioned above, the issue is rampant all over Twitter, with users pointing out and questioning the lifting of the embargo on reviews just one day before the official release. halloween ends — which includes an early showtime scheduled for today.
The recently lifted embargo raises some mind-boggling concerns, but it’s too early to completely sour the entire horror movie, especially when the marketing team promises an endless adventure of twists and turns. I’m still trying to figure out if this is really the “end”, but For the Immortal Michael Myersit’s best to take the movie for what it is and celebrate one of the hottest spooky seasons in recent years.
For now, halloween ends Arrive at the theater and Peacock tomorrow.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix