Photo via StarWars.com
Hollywood has been reusing stories that work forever, so it’s no longer surprising to suddenly realize that two seemingly disparate flicks can be disguised as one another in alternate realities. But even knowing this principle doesn’t seem to usually prepare moviegoers for some of the weirdest genre-defying similarities in the industry.
If we let them keep their jaws off the floor, two other internet fandoms prepare to strike back at what they perceive to be lackluster storytelling. Star Wars fan on the way mandalorian Hastening the reunion of Din Djarin and Baby Grog, Doctor Who Chris Chibnall’s stance on how he completely sidelined Joe Martin’s Fugitive Doctor.
This sci-fi classic is basically a remake of the classic Clint Eastwood western.
It’s fairly common for action movies to imitate action movies, or for spy thrillers to rehash everything that was done in the ’80s in new paint. A general rule of thumb is to take anything that works conceptually and narratively and rework it with minor tweaks.But who knew Hollywood’s clever idea recycling works across genres? If you see Clint Eastwood plateau wanderer and the classics of Paul Verhoeven Robocop back to back.
Whovians expected more from the first person of color to portray a doctor
Introducing Jodie Whitaker’s Second Running Secret Incarnation of The Doctor Doctor Who It hit the fandom. But years later, after hours of telecasting, we still know nothing about Joe Martin’s Fugitive Doctor or her origins, other than the first showcase of season 12. Story, but as it stands, it appears as a holographic AI for a few seconds in “The Power of the Doctor.” It could be Martin’s final time on the show.
Some ‘Star Wars’ Fans Can’t Believe Mando and Grog Reunited So Soon
farewell at the end mandalorian Season 2 seemed pretty definitive, but Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni had no intention of doubling down on this development in the show’s upcoming third season. Star Wars Fans thought Din Djarin and Grog would go their separate ways for at least a season or two, but Creative found themselves in the predicament of losing the dynamic between these two characters early in Season 3. You must have noticed. boba fett book We fixed the course of the MandoVerse before the actual quality deteriorated. Not that fans appreciate it, butWell, at least some of them aren’t.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix