Via Rapi Films
Disney Plus has augmented its library with a vast array of titles not normally associated with a family-friendly company, thanks to Mouse House’s unstoppable desire to spice up the entertainment sector as much as a human being can. I’ve seen you.Add now Devil’s Slave 2: Fellowship on that list.
To be fair, the first chapter It has made quite an impact on the streaming service’s viewership charts At the beginning of summer, the follow-up had big shoes to step into. in the end, Satan’s slave sold more tickets than any other Indonesian film released in 2017 and surpassed the Hong Kong box office, making it the highest-grossing local horror to date.
However, going one step further, communion became the highest-grossing first-day hit in the Indonesian market and the second-largest domestic hit of 2022. devil’s slave 2 now has its sights set on conquering the on-demand realm.
street flick patrolwriter-director Joko Anwar’s supernatural chiller exploded in popularity on D+ and even cracked the top 25 in the world. , and yet it doesn’t manage to keep demonic entities and otherworldly shenanigans at bay.
Disney Plus isn’t usually the streamer you’d expect to be overwhelmed by the terrifying, but Devil’s Slave 2: Fellowship It continues to follow in the footsteps of its illustrious predecessor in many ways.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix