Image via Marvel Studios
it’s not a secret Black Panther: Wakanda Forever a healthy amount of MCU‘s acclaimed action scenes and combat. The unwavering presence of Dora Milaje, Wakanda’s elite all-female special forces, alone is enough to telegraph the franchise to some of the most captivating fight choreography ever.
And among Dora Miraje’s strength, the one and only MCU newcomer Aneka plays. Michael ColeAnd for this new clip Wakanda Forever Whatever was released on Twitter, it’s almost certain that Aneka will indeed destroy anything her enemies throw at her during the course of the film.
In the clip, we can briefly see Coel’s Aneka dispatching a group of security guards, along with members of Dora Milaje.Apparently Aneka intention Bring your knife to the shootout and come out on top.
Nevertheless, Okoye, the leader of the Dora Milaje, played by Danai Gurira, was quick to criticize Aneka’s weapon of choice and belittle the warriors who came before them who chose the spear as Dora Milaje’s weapon. Aneka knows better than to disrespect Okoye, so she packs her ego and shows understanding to her leader.
Coel was fortunate to play the role of Aneka, one of the most interesting members of Dora Milaje as far as comics go. Known as Rebel, this character is Dora in the comics. I was. She then formed the Midnight Angels, an elite subgroup of Dora Mirage who assisted Deadpool in his mission to kill Doctor Doom.
With talent like Koel behind Aneka, not to mention her relationship to the two biggest MCU debuts of Deadpool and Doctor Doom, this clip is a great introduction to the role Aneka will play in the wider MCU. may be just one example of , and fans will certainly welcome her with open arms, with or without her dagger.
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever It hits theaters on November 11th.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix