Image Via: Marvel Studios
When Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Just a week later, speculation has reached a feverish pitch as to how the long-awaited sequel will make ends meet. The longest runtime in the MCU, he boasts one —2 hours 41 minutes— Ryan Coogler’s film still has its work cut out when it comes to paying homage to the late T’Challa, introducing a slew of new characters, and establishing the next Black Panther.
Still, we might just need to watch the previous Phase 4 movies to see how it all unfolds.it is possible Wakanda Forever will get the page from the playbook of black widowplayed a memorable role as both Scarlett Johansson’s Natasha Romanoff’s final hooray and the debut of a brand-new character who would take on her mantle – Nat’s sister Elena Belova, played by Florence Pugh. .
In the run-up to the new movie, everyone expected the next Black Panther to be a familiar face. T’Challa’s genius sister Shuri (Letitia Wright). but, as discussed before, there are many reasons why Shuri is not the best for the job.And perhaps none of the existing cast of characters are. Wakanda Forever Draw another Yelena situation and say goodbye to Chadwick Boseman’s long-awaited king while also bringing on board a new hero to replace him.
Among the new additions to the franchise that will appear in the sequel, the most important is Dominic Thorne’s Lili Williams. her own iron heart TV series Next year—and Michaela Coel’s Aneka. giant mysteryit’s possible that she might end up being Wakanda’s newest protector even in this late stage of the game. black widow It may prove to be a very important indicator of how Marvel will treat legacy heroes going forward.
Don’t wait now to find out how Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Answer that biggest question. Catch it in theaters from November 11th.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix