Via 20th Century Fox
Hollywood loves to repurpose critically acclaimed genre films and turn them into glossy, star-studded thrillers, but it goes without saying that sticking with the 2011s is much better. miss rose than its disastrous remake.
Even if the latter was the director twilight Boasting veteran Katherine Hardwicke and Gina Rodriguez and Anthony Mackie in the role of Plum, it did well at the box office after taking back a $15 million budget from theaters, but Rotten Tomatoes’ A score of 21% is a nightmare.
Compare that to co-writer and director Gerardo Naranjo’s OG. This is a strong 87% Certified Fresh on aggregator sites and manages to deliver the goods when it comes to pulses while treating real-life inspiration with respect and loyal attention. and intense thrills.
Stephanie Sigman plays a young woman who dreams of becoming a pageant queen. Her life is turned upside down when her encounter with her drag runner leads her down a rabbit hole into the dangerous, violent and often deadly world of organized crime. She is often sent as a decoy when lucrative and highly illegal transactions are taking place.
It’s a fascinating work. miss rose With V1.0’s massive rise in popularity, an undercooked successor could only dream.street flick patrolan original and very good spin on the story, has charted in the top 10 in multiple countries so far this week, and given the action-packed thriller continues to launch its own covert operations as the weekend approaches. It’s possible. It tends to be successful on the platform.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix