Via Warner Bros.
Recently, black adam Overgrown boys and ordinary fans around the world were given what they always wanted with his return Superman to the DCU. Henry Cavill is happy to be back, but some say his hero is too perfect for the franchise.
A fan on Reddit recently posted a take that says he will never succeed and is to blame. It won’t work.
For another, given that Marvel’s DC rivals leaned into their characters with similar backgrounds, the concept doesn’t make sense. That is why we should ignore the ideas of the past.
Then there’s the stuff that doesn’t die when it’s made possible by studio execs and raised by a director who doesn’t deserve a cult-like following, so one user said what Zack Snyder did with the character. Aspiring, he says his view was epic.
Superman’s last solo DCU movie was released in 2013, but there is currently no release date for a new movie featuring the character.It remains to be seen if the new creative team can pick up the slack in previous efforts and make an on-screen equivalent of God interesting, but some are being tried and it could be new version of character may appear in Titans Even on HBO Max.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix