Image via Paramount Pictures
Horror fans went wild with anticipation when the news dropped Friday the 13th The prequel series is underway with writer/producer Bryan Fuller at the helm.
Scott Wampler, host of The Kingcast, interviewed Fuller Fangoria And it contains a lot of juicy details about the next prequel. Crystal Lake is currently under development, Friday the 13th Origin story, expressed as “L before the remake”.
When asked if fans could expect to see Jason Voorhees, he gave the obvious answer:
“I think you’ll see a lot of Jason’s familiar symptoms over the course of the series!”
The announcement of the project led to a bidding war, which Peacock won.
“peacock […] It blew all other contestants out of the water. They played their part and gave us a full season commitment with huge penalties if we didn’t do a second season.
He also shared that horror fans can expect a lot of gore and at least one murder per episode.
of Friday the 13th The franchise centers around the fictional serial killer Jason Voorhees, who famously wears a hockey mask and carries a machete to stalk his victims at Camp Crystal Lake. Voorhees’ less-than-ideal childhood is the driving force behind his relentless attacks.
Fuller was thrilled to let fans know that he’s been granted full creative license to use all 12 materials. Friday the 13th movie. That said, with his capable hands, the story can go anywhere, and there’s little doubt that his ingenuity will take the franchise to the next level.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix