Dave Baptiste Last night he caused quite a stir when he posted a teaser clip/open audition video (we still don’t know what to do with it) gears of warand he looks perfectly poised to pitch some Locust bad guys.
The move appears to be a bid to be cast as Marcus Fenix, the main character in the series’ first three games. gear The fanbase on Twitter is overwhelmingly positive, and Netflix is begging not to spoil the opportunity Bautista has dropped into their lap.
The general consensus is that Bautista wants it and all the fans want it, so what’s stopping the platform from making it happen? Cliff, designer of the original trilogy Beware of even Brzezinski gear The game is in Bautista’s corner.
The fanfare for Bautista being cast also reached Ice-T.
All in all, Netflix would be pretty dumb to let this slip under their radar. Lest they find another casting petition on their deskCome on, no one wants Liam Hemsworth to be Geralt.
You know what to do, Netflix – don’t let us down. Gamers are a rowdy bunch and we’ll let you know if we let this one go.
In the meantime, if you need more Dave Bautista, Glass Onion: A Knife Out Mystery, It opens in theaters for a week on November 23, 2022, followed by December 23 on Netflix. guardian of the galaxy 11th time.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix