Image via Warner Bros. Pictures
following the disastrous failure of of fantastic beast franchise, Wizarding World urgently needs some new content. Anyway, Warner Bros. seems to think so. Honestly, Harry potter Fandom is happy to keep watching the original eight films on repeat. negative reaction Studio Chief David Zaslav’s promise to return to Hogwarts has it all.
But don’t expect WB to keep the door to Gringotts closed forever. Sure enough, the person responsible for original content on HBO Max is Harry potter The series may be on its way to streaming services. In an interview with varietyhyped that the platform would be like a post-Discovery merger, executive Sarah Aubrey was asked if there was anything in the works set HP universe. Below is her brief but rich response.
“We are creating new content for our fans and figuring out what to do next.”
Aubrey’s comments came in the wake of Zaslav’s bizarre allegations. i don’t have a studio Harry potter first movie in 15 yearswhich may indicate that the CEO himself went to Hogwarts, where of course he doesn’t teach math.The WBD boss also kept it He’s keen on collaborating with JK Rowling Again with many projects, this time he failed spectacularly at reading the room, suggesting that he never learned to read and write.
even a lot of The original cast is against the idea It’s about stretching the saga, but still the studio doesn’t seem to get the message. Maybe someone should send them a howler.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix