Via Marvel Studios
Plenty of 161 minutes and plenty Black Panther: Wakanda Forever The latest installment of the Marvel Cinematic Universe just can’t turn around, even if it tends to feel overstuffed to near breaking point at times.
To be fair, Ryan Coogler’s sequel pays tribute to Chadwick Boseman’s passing and legacy, plus introduces a key new player in Tenoch Huerta’s Namor, a canon story picking up after T’Challa’s death. It is expected when it should be. Debuts Dominic Thorne’s Lili Williams, Lays Groundwork for Disney Plus Series iron heartBut it also delivers a worthy successor to the Best Picture-nominated opening chapter that captured the imagination of fans around the world.
The consensus is that Wakanda Forever ticks most of those boxes in a suitably spectacular waybut one element of the film is making its way into the history books as the least popular element, and many viewers share exactly the same sentiment.
It was a surprise to discover that Martin Freeman’s Everett Ross and Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Val were once married, even if it feels completely unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. Again, the newly introduced dynamics are secret invasion To thunderboltso I’m interested to see if there are plans to find out where Ross got to by the time the credits roll on Wakanda Forever.
However, it’s clear that the next phase of the pair’s intertwined journey has some work to do to convince everyone.
- An Action Thriller Subjected to an Awful Remake Gets Trafficked Onto the Netflix Charts
- Donald Trump Coincidentally Announces His 2024 Campaign on the 30th Anniversary of ‘Home Alone 2’
- One Family Heirloom Has More Kills Than Any Other Lightsaber in ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Producer Opens Up About Choosing The Next Black Panther
- Namor Stans Lock Horns With Aquaman Loyalists Over Which Underwater Ruler Is More Badass
- The Least Popular Part of ‘Black Panther 2’ Appears to Have Been Settled On
- The Haunting Breakthrough Hit for a Future Horror Icon Makes Evil Eyes on Streaming
- Disney Has Found Yet Another Classic Franchise to Reboot as James Cameron Shares Foul-Mouthed Preview of ‘Avatar 2′
- ‘Wakanda Forever’ Cuts LGBTQ+ Scene For Release in Middle East
- ‘Gears of War’ Fans Rally Around Dave Bautista With Demands for Netflix