What Is Business Process Management Software (BPM)
We are going to discuss the Business Process Management (BPM) software here in this post.
If I succeeded in doing what I am willing to do, then in this article you should provide all the things you need to know about BPM software.
What Is BPM Software And Its Utility?
BPM software or BPMS is a process automation tool.
It helps you identify and eliminate bottlenecks, control your company’s costs, make your day-to-day processes as efficient as possible, and map your everyday processes to ensure the effectiveness of the people involved in your processes.
The Ultimus Adaptive BPM software suite is based on four basic methods:
- Modeling – Map your process and measure the time and cost required to execute your process
- Automate – Develop your process from a manual process to an electronic process where data is collected in web forms and easily transferred to/from your existing third-party application
- Management – Get information about your processes, business data, and the effectiveness of process participants in those processes
- Optimization – Learn how to make your day-to-day business process more efficient, more cost-wise, and control data entry and application errors.
What are The Benefits of Business Process Management?
A business process management (BPM) solution to the needs of the company begins with the alignment of business goals with an eye towards creating value through process change initiatives.
This alignment typically leads to a thorough understanding and design of representative processes following an industry-standard framework (eg COSO, COBIT, ITIL, etc.).
BPM-based foundations provide complete life cycle management of
- Business processes
- Integration into technologies
- Efficiency between people Processes, and technologies.
Many of the point solutions on the market today cannot provide future proof of your solution.
Unlike typical point solutions, ERP, document management, or only-based solutions.
Business process management solutions are designed and built with a flexible and efficient solution to address your future needs:
- Maximizes cost reductions, provides for growth, manages change, and executes an integrated business strategy;
- Enables cross-enterprise integration to scale and extend management control across technology;
- Changes are in effect as requirements, laws, procedures, and regulations change;
- Provides a structured but customizable environment to expand other industry and process automation requirements to reduce training costs;
- Allows extension of processes only from the department to make BPM even more comprehensive for greater commercial value.
Different Between BPM Software and Workflow Software?
Workflow software simply routes tasks from person to person.
An example of this would be a document review process, where a document is sent from one person to another.
Once all interested people have reviewed the document, the process is complete.
A Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) takes workflow software to a new level in several ways:
- From a technical standpoint, a business process includes seamless code-free integration with existing systems, business rules, recipients, business data, forms, and templates.
- The Ultimate Adaptive BPMS not only provides routing engine capabilities but also provides critical full process life-cycle functions:
- Process Modeling – Simulates a process PRIOR to automation.
- Integrated Business Rules Engine – Business process rules can be created and updated separately from the underlying business processes.
- Out-of-the-box form designer – allows creating easy forms to emulate your current offline documents.
- Process Simulation – allows you to test your business processes in the same way that your end-users will use processes.
- Patent Process Optimization Methods (Adaptive Discovery) – Supports Lean Six Sigma.
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting – Visibility is a must for any process.